My Lord Manonjaya By Joel

.

My Lord is a name from the comunnitas in the beam by Joel cs. because hoby and especial work mendesign alias modify bicycle, Joel cs successful change normal bicycle into a bicycle ... the extraordinary in their ordinary square manonjaya. Joel cs Turing also often use antique bicycle to their various regions and cities in Java barat.eit not the correct one, also a sizable hard pedal bicycle. Because postures make the bike a bit short and the position of the rather paddle . View image below.


I never paddle his own, and Cape eeuumm more than a n
ormal pedal bike ... so, I make joel cs regular pedal bicycle with the road long distance and with a climb!


My Lord personnel

for which you want to join in this comunnitas, or my low rider bicycle. please send email to mdbagas@yahoo.com

0 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
{Copyright 2009} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | Stop Dreaming Start Action